1. In the Inspiration of all Scripture, each and every word: that the Old and New Testaments are the infallible word of God, inerrant in the original writings, and are the supreme authority for faith and life.
2. That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit
3. That Jesus Christ was and is the Son of God. We believe in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of God the Father, and in His personal return to this earth in power and glory
4. That all have sinned and that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through the blood of Christ.
5. That regeneration (complete moral reform) by the Holy Spirit is essential for personal salvation.
6. That man becomes justified by faith in Jesus Christ, not by, but unto, good works. Those who continue in faith to the end will be saved.
7. That the redemptive work of Christ provides healing for the whole man: spirit, soul, and body.
8. In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling presence the believer is enabled to live a godly life which manifests the fruit of the Spirit.
9. That God desires every person to be baptized in the Holy Spirit. A person baptized with the Holy Spirit will speak with new tongues.
10. That the gifts of the Holy Spirit, as enumerated in I Corinthians 12-14 should be practiced and manifested in the church body of believers.
11. In water baptism, by immersion, in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, the Lord Jesus Christ.
12. That we are to remember the Lord's death in the ordinance of the Lord's Supper (communion). His blood purchased salvation for us, and His broken body purchased healing for us.
13. In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost--the saved to everlasting life and the lost to eternal judgment.
14. In the reality and personality of our enemy, Satan.
15. That a Christian, a person in whom the Holy Spirit dwells, cannot be demon possessed.
16. That the offices of apostle, prophet, evangelist, pastor, teacher, elder, and deacon should be recognized and operating in the local church. These offices are to be filled with Biblically qualified men only.
17. That God is preparing a bride for His Son which shall be made up of perfected people.